Top 12 Anti-Cancer Foods and Supplements to include in an Anti-cancer Diet
What you can do today to make a difference:
Include as many of these as you can in your daily diet.
- GREEN TEA – drink throughout day without milk
- FOR ACTIVE / ADVANCED CANCER: – Methylcobalamin intra-muscular injections for 5 days a week ongoing at a dose of approx 50,000mcg a day (adult average weight). Obtainable by prescription. See ‘Recommended Doctors’.
- TURMERIC / CURCUMIN (Indian curry spice) – take a teaspoon in a mug of Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon broth, with a squeeze of lemon up to 3 times a day
- VITAMIN C – 5 grams or more a day, in divided doses, to tolerance level
- MELATONIN – 3 mg at 8pm and 3mg at 10pm, just before bedtime
- FERMENTED SOY FOODS – such as Miso, soy sauce, tempeh, or genistein supplements
- RESVERATROL – found in red/black grapes, blackcurrants, raspberries, mulberries and redcurrants
- QUERCETIN / RUTIN – Bioflavonoid supplements, 50/100mg daily
- LACTOBACILLUS – live yoghurt or probiotic supplement
- CRUCIFEROUS VEGETABLES – Broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts and cauliflower
- GARLIC – raw or cooked.